When it comes to kitchen countertops, there are plenty of options to choose from. These are granite countertops, quartz countertops, and marble countertops. But, of all of them, granite is without a doubt the most popular one. Well, without further ado, here is everything you need to know about granite countertops Atlanta.
What Exactly Are Granite Countertops in Atlanta Made Of?
It is basically made of a coarse-ingrained igneous rock called granite. It is comprises of feldspar, mica, and quartz. The gorgeous think about it is its genuine durability, as it is highly resistant to almost all-known elements. In fact, field experts such as architects, building engineers, and interior design specialists greatly favor granite countertops due to its sturdiness.
What Benefits Can You Get From Using Atlanta Granite Countertops?
- It increases the functionality of any space or kitchen in which they are installed
- When used as a kitchen countertop, the surface automatically becomes spacious and more useful.
- Its genuine durability protects it from receiving damage from heat, metal, and stains.
- It is easy to clean.
- Since it is made of pure igneous rock, countertops made of granite are 100 percent hard and sturdy.
- They are guaranteed to last forever, as they are not prone to cracking, chipping, and breaking.
- You can rely on its functionality all the time.
- Being a natural stone product, granite countertops Atlanta pride in exquisite beauty and aesthetics.
- Makes your kitchen or space the center of attraction.
- Perfect for designing any space or kitchen, making it a go-to option for beauty.
How to Take Care of Kitchen Countertops made of Granite?
There are two ways to do it:
Daily Maintenance of Granite Countertops
Always use a microfiber cloth to dust off dirt and crumbs, and do it on a daily basis. As much as possible, refrain from using harsh chemicals that may harm your countertop’s design. You can go for a neutral pH stone cleaner (optional) which is recommended for cleaning granite kitchen Atlanta. You can use a mixture of 5 tablespoons of dish soap, baking soda or flour, and water for cleaning.
Periodic Maintenance of Granite Countertops
This one here is not much of a work really, but it will require you to do regular sealing. This is to ensure that the countertop does not absorb any liquid into the material. If you want to know if your countertop requires sealing, here is a trick: Splash some water onto the surface and see if the it sits or soaks in small bead-like shapes. If it does, then you must immediately apply resealing.
For all your kitchen countertops needs in Atlanta, do not hesitate to contact us here at Art Stone Granite & Marble. We have all the products, guidelines, and experts that can help you. Give us a call and we will schedule an appointment with you!