A beautiful marble kitchen or bathroom countertop will brighten any kitchen or bathroom, and will often be the focal point of the whole room.
If you are ready to make a change in your home, updating to marble countertops in Atlanta is an excellent place to start. This is a high impact change that will refresh the look of your kitchen even without a complete renovation. Therefore when the time comes to take on a marble countertop project, hiring quality marble countertops fabrication and installation services will ensure the whole project is done correctly, from start to finish.
The role of Artstone Atlanta in your marble countertops project
At Artstone Atlanta, we have marble countertop consultants who will help you to select the most suitable slab, offer reasonable pricing and outline the entire scope of your project. These consultants will be working hand in hand with the marble countertops fabricator on each step.
Our marble countertops fabricator will:
– Help you choose the best material according to your taste and requirements
A Marble countertop fabricator from Artstone will be very knowledgeable in choosing the best material slab for your area. Depending on the slabs available, they will recommend the best selection to meet your requirements; and provide you with the best patterning, veins combination, care and maintenance tips, and the most competitive pricing.
The marble countertops fabricator will give you a tour to our warehouse where you will be able to view different marble slabs and choose a design. Since marble is a natural stone, it will be helpful to look at the whole slab to see the veining, coloring, and patterning.
– Measure or template the slabs
Before the real work starts, the marble countertops fabricator will visit your home to take the correct measurements of the countertop installation areas. They usually create wooden countertops for starters. This is what they use to cut out countertops from your slab of choice. Additionally, the marble countertops fabricator will review the area of installation and consider the following details:
– Sink base size, to determine the size sink that can fit
– Overhangs, because some extra support might be required
– Carefully cut out the corners, depending on the edge profile you have selected. Some customers prefer their countertops corners to feature a clipped or radius edge
Determine the slab fabrication and layout
Most probably, a lot of procedures for the marble countertops fabrication and installation project will be carried out at our workshop. Therefore, by having the wooden template as a guide, you are free to choose the areas of the slab that can be used, highlighted or avoided. The slabs will then be custom cut and polished to fit the dimensions of your job.
Our experienced marble countertops fabricator will be meticulous in matching the slab veins to the seams. They will ask you to review the number and location of the veins. They will try to minimize the visibility of seams on your slab. Several factors dictate the number of seams on your installation. These include:
– The size of the slab you selected compared to the size of the countertop installation space
– The safety of the marble slabs during transportation and installation
– The flow of the slab pattern
– Installation of your countertops
When working with a marble countertops fabricator from Artstone Atlanta, you are assured that they will get everything done perfectly with the first trial. The whole installation process should not take more than a day.
Why work with us?
Artstone Atlanta will be involved in each step of your project from the beginning to the end. We will help you eliminate the need for third parties. Your project will be completed at a specified time, and you will be informed of everything that takes place at each step of the process.
As an Atlanta Marble Countertop Fabricator, we understand the value we bring to you. This is why we consider this practice a full-time job, and will mostly do the fabrication at our showrooms. You can rely on us to:
– Have marble slab remnants available at an affordable rate. These are perfect for bathroom vanities.
– Have access to different designs of Marble & Granite Countertops in Atlanta
– Have you involved in the slab layout process so that you can highlight the areas of the slab that you do not want
– Order and hold your slab of choice in case you wish for some new cabinetry to be installed
– Diligently match the veins and patterns across the seams so that they are not obviously visible.
Call us today and let us start the process of marble countertop installation for you.